KEEPING IN TOUCH WITH EUTEL WIFI HOTSPOT SERVICES
Eutel is officially introducing its WiFi Hotspot to all its customers.
WiFi Hotspots will be available in several key locations on the island.
· Want to sit by the beach as the sun goes down or enjoy the moonlight while you stay in touch; Now you can on the WiFi Hotspot: Bay Area
· Want to chill in the lower town or on Skell corner/Library wall and stay in touch now you can on the WiFi Hotspot : Lower Town Area
· Feel the need to take a walk to White Wall or out behind in the Lampe Weg area and still stay in touch now you can on the WiFi Hotspot : White Hook or Lampe Weg Area
· Traveling abroad and need to hit one last chat now you can on the WiFi Hotspot : Airport Area
· Coming soon WiFi Hotspot: Zeelandia / Golden Rock/ Sandy Road at the ball park and other Key Locations
Starting Monday May 12th 2014 our Rider Account package will be reduced to $15 for (1) device and $25 for (2nd) device.
(This is only for Internet Subscribers). All current rider account subscribers will receive the new reduced package price upon payment.
Buy a $5 WiFi card in the week of May 12th – May 31st 2014 and you just might be the lucky winner of a ” Google Nexus 5 Cellular Phone”
The lucky winner will be announced on CTC TV/CTC Radio on Saturday, May 31st 2014 “World Telecommunication Day”.
For more information you can contact our office at 318 2210/2320 or you can contact me direct on 318-2400.
(Feel free to tell a friend, to tell their friend to tell all their friends)